For our Shelter
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap
- 30 gallon + Trash bags
- Shampoos and Conditioners size 16oz and up
- Disposable Razors & Shaving cream
- Metal baking sheets
- Tooth paste and toothbrushes
- Mixing bowls
- Cereal bowls
- Full sized comforters
- Full and Queen sized sheets
- Prepaid laundry cards for local area Laundromats
- Full size coffee machine
• Baby monitor
• Diapers Sizes 1-5
• Portable Bassinet
For our clients both in our shelter and who we serve in our catchment area.
• Sizes: AA Batteries
• Gas Cards
• Gift certificates to Hannaford’s and Wal-Mart and local area services or stores. These make a positive difference in the lives of our clients.
• Passes for local events, outings, and activities
• Silver Center for the Arts – Productions
• Passes to movies (The Flying Monkey, Smitty’s, BarnZ’s)
For our Office
• Gift certificate to Staples (office supplies are things we have to pay for and we would rather spend that money on our clients, not on paper or printer cartridges)
• Office stationary and supplies are appreciated
*For health reasons we are no longer able to accept used stuffed toys or used children’s toys
*Voices Against Violence is not accepting clothing at this time unless there is a specific need listed above. If you would like resources on where to donate your clothing in the Plymouth area which help support Voices clients please see below.
- If your clothing is in good condition and recent then you might consider Off The Hanger Please call them first as we do not believe that they take walk-ins. You can ask that your clothing be donated for Voices Against Violence and the line of credit we have at the store, this is used to purchase clothing items for clients for court.
- Plymouth Area Community Closet – We believe you can drop items off at the business hours they have posted at their link.